By Car to St. Anton...
PLEASE NOTE: Vignette toll stickers are required for all Austrian autobahns and highways (for S16 road as well!)
- Coming from Salzburg - Kufstein - Innsbruck - Landeck - to St. Anton am Arlberg
- Coming from Munich – Fern Pass - Imst - Landeck - to St. Anton am Arlberg
- Coming from Stuttgart - Lindau - Bregenz - Feldkirch - Bludenz - Arlberg Pass or Arlberg Tunnel - to St. Anton am Arlberg
- Coming from Zurich - St. Gallen or Sargans - Feldkirch - Bludenz - Arlberg Pass or Arlberg Tunnel - to St. Anton am Arlberg
Having reached the village of St. Anton, take Exit "F" (on the right hand side; next to the Shell Filling Station). Take Dorfstraße Road and pass by the church on your left. Follow the road straight ahead until you reach the removable barriers of the pedestrianised main street. A press on the black pushbutton on your left hand side will send the retractable bollards down. Continue up the pedestrianised street—the m3 Hotel will be the third building on your left hand side.
GPS - N47. 1296795 | E10. 2665841
St. Anton is a Eurocity station where all important international express trains stop, including the Venice-Simplon Orient Express. The Railroad Station is situated at the heart of the village resort.
- Innsbruck Airport (approx. 100 km)
- Memmingen Airport (approx. 170 km)
- Friedrichshafen Airport (approx. 130 km)
- Zurich Airport (approx. 200 km)
- Munich Airport (approx. 250 km)
- Salzburg Airport (approx. 300 km)
Local Taxi Services